Friday, May 30, 2008

Home Improvements




Now that we are through Winter, it seems that we have definetly gotten into "Spring Cleaning" mode! We have loaded up on projects to do and I am trying my best to tackle them one at a time so that they each get finished. Our first project was building a playroom table for the kids, with two matching white chairs. I loved the white table and how clean and bright it looked that I decided to paint their little bookcase too! We mostly finished the landscaping in the front yard and I think it is such an improvement! You can actually see the house and it looks much cleaner. Finally, I painted the inside of the biult in cabinets in our living room. Before, they were stained the same color ast the wood and they looked really dark and heavy. Now I think they look like they were custom built for that space! Hopefully all of this work will all pay off in the end!

No comments: